Eagles Nest Lodge
Come enjoy our beautiful brand new vacation rental home tucked away in the backwoods of Minocqua, WI. This lodge has a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom with a queen size bed, and Wi-Fi is available.
Enjoy Ice Fishing & ATV Trails
During the winter time, the house is only five miles away from Minocqua’s Winter park, which offers many family activities. If you’re an avid snowmobiler, we’re just a half mile from the trails. If you’re into ice fishing, there are plentiful amounts of lakes to access for ice fishing.
Minocqua is beautiful in the summer. The whole family can engage in a variety of enjoyable activities to keep them occupied and make lifelong memories. Minocqua, a charming town with a rich history, has a wide variety of interesting stores and eateries. We have direct access to the ATV trails, which provide endless opportunities for fun if you’re feeling more daring.
There are many lakes in the area that are accessible by public boat for all of your water sports.
- Fully equipped with cookware, dishes and utensils
- Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher and Full Size Fridge
- Full Kitchen Table, Seats Up To Six People
- Plenty Of Room In The Kitchen For Cooking With Friends and Family
- Plentiful amount of cabinet space for groceries and beverages.
- Queen Size Bed
- Large Closet
- Attached Full Bath w/Walk in Shower
- Day Bed turns into King Bed
- Bunk Beds
- DVD Player with lots of videos
- Ample amounts of comfy seating
- Large picture window to view the great outdoors
- All Linens Included
- Towels, sheets, and dish towels.
Weekly rental Saturday to Saturday
Check-in 3:00pm. Check-out 9:00am.
January-December Weekly Rate $900.00
January-December Nightly Rate $145.00
$250 Security Deposit Required