The Blue Jay Lodge
The Blue Jay is one of our brand new lodge rentals tucked away in the backwoods of Minocqua. With being off the beaten path, you still have access to all the attractions you know and love.
Things to do at the Lodge
During the winter time, the house is only five miles away from Minocqua’s Winter park. If you’re an avid snowmobiler, we’re just a half mile from the trails. If you’re into ice fishing, there are may lakes to access for ice fishing.
Northern Wisconsin’s gem of Minocqua is beautiful in the summer. The whole family can engage in a variety of enjoyable activities to keep them occupied and make lifelong memories. Minocqua, a charming town with a rich history, has a wide variety of interesting stores and eateries. We have direct access to the ATV trails, which provide endless opportunities for fun if you’re feeling more daring. There are many lakes in the area that are accessible by public boat for all of your water sports needs.
- Fully equipped with cookware, dishes and utensils
- Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher and Full Size Fridge
- Full Kitchen Table, Seats Up To Six People
- Plenty Of Room In The Kitchen For Cooking With Friends and Family
- Plentiful amount of cabinet space for groceries and beverages.
- Queen Size Bed
- Large Closet
- Attached Full Bath w/Walk in Shower
- Queen Size Bed
- Day Bed turns into King Bed
2nd Full Bathroom
- DVD Player with lots of videos
- Ample amounts of comfy seating
- Large picture window to view the great outdoors
- All Linens Included
- Towels, sheets, and dish towels.
Weekly rental Saturday to Saturday
Check-in 3:00pm. Check-out 9:00am
January-December Weekly Rate $1100.00
January-December Nightly Rate $160.00
$250 Security Deposit Required